Subject: For information on e-cigarettes reported in Estonia
From: Daiva Pliaugienė <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 11:03:51 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello,
We are writing to inquire about the anticipated update to the list of 
electronic cigarettes in Estonia. Could you please inform us or direct us to 
where we could find a new list of electronic cigarettes reported in Estonia? 
We found a listing that was last updated in November and would like to 
obtain the latest information.

Your help in directing us to the right resources or providing any relevant 
information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your 
support.

We look forward to your prompt reply.

-- 
Pagarbiai,
Daiva Pliaugienė	 |VadybininkėTel.:
El.p.: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Web: http://www.ecodumas.comFacebook: 
EcoDumas.lt <http://www.facebook.com/EcoDumas.lt>

  <http://ecodumas.com/img/eco-sig.png>

Šiame laiške (ir jo prieduose) pateikiama informacija yra skirta tik laiško 
adresatui. Jos platinimas yra draudžiamas ir gali būti neteisėtas. Jei šį 
laišką gavote atsitiktinai ar per klaidą, prašome informuoti UAB „Ecodumas" 
ir pašalinti visas turimas laiško kopijas.

The information enclosed in this letter and it's attachments is intended 
only for the recipient of this letter. Distribution and sharing of this 
information could be considered illegal. If You received this letter 
accidentaly, please inform UAB "Ecodumas" and delete all the existing copies 
of this letter.